Ready For The Wet Outdoors
WET Series amplifiers from MTX Audio are designed to deliver all the power your system needs whether they are being used on a boat, bike or off-road vehcile.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY!
Mounted this new MTX amp in my wake boat and the waves are rocking. Easy fit and wiring. Used it to power your MTX marine subwoofer. Love it!
Rock Four Marine Speakers
The WET75.4 is a 4-channel full range amplifier. The WET75.4 is capable of producing up to 400W total RMS power, 100 watts per channel. The unit features a a class A/B circuit design that delivers exceptional sound quality and small chassis with an extruded heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times.
It also incorporates a surface mount design, which attaches critical parts more securely to the circuit board creating greater resistance to vibration which is very important in boat and off-road applicaitons. This amplifier features a conformal coated circuit board making it resistant to moisture that may get into the the chassis. Other features include stainless steel hardware, rubber gaskets around interconnects, and plastic covers that cover the controls preventing moisture from getting into the amplifier.
- Small Chassis
- Surface Mount PCB Design – Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board – Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Variable Butterworth Crossover – a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Splash Guards Over Control Adjustments
- Triple Protection Circuitry – Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
|4Ω Bridged||170 watts x 1, 75 watts x 2|
|4Ω RMS Power Output||75 Watts x 4 Channels|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB|
|2Ω RMS Power Output||100 Watts x 4 Channels|
|Frequency Response||15Hz – 25kHz|
|Crossover||Variable LPF 50Hz to 750Hz (Rear), Variable HPF 10Hz-200Hz (Front), Variable HPF 50Hz-750Hz (Rear), 12dB/Oct|
|Maximum Input Signal||5V|