Ready for the Outdoors
WET Series amplifiers from MTX Audio are designed to deliver all the power your system needs whether they are being used on a boat, bike or off-road vehcile.
Rock Two Marine Subwoofers
The WET500.1 is a mono block subwoofer amplifier with an incredibly small chassis. This amp is capable of producing up to 500W RMS and features 2Ω stability, making it the perfect choice to run two of the WET series subwoofers.
The unit features a highly efficient class D design and small chassis with an extruded heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times. It also incorporates a surface mount design, which attaches critical parts more securely to the circuit board creating greater resistance to vibration which is very important in boat and off-road applicaitons. This amplifier features a conformal coated circuit board making it resistant to moisture that may get into the the chassis. Other features include stainless steel hardware, rubber gaskets around interconnects, and plastic covers that cover the controls preventing moisture from getting into the amplifier.
- Small Chassis
- Surface Mount PCB Design – Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board – Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Variable Butterworth Crossover – a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Cover Over Control Adjustments
- Triple Protection Circuitry – Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
|2Ω RMS Power Output||500W x 1 Channel|
|4Ω RMS Power Output||300W x 1 Channel|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB|
|Crossover||Variable Low @ 40Hz to 220Hz 12dB/Oct|
|Bass Boost||0 6 12dB Switchable|
|Maximum Input Signal||5V|