HERE WE HAVE A MORE AGRESSIVE UNIT FEATURING FOUR POWERBASS XL-82SST 8″ MID RANGE WITH LED COLOR CHANGE BUILT IN! THIS UNIT HAS LARGE CLASS D AMPLIFIER MOUNTED INSIDE THE 100 PERCENT FIBERGLASS ENCLOSURE THAT DEFINATLY WILL LET THE CREW KNOW KNOW WHOS THE MAN THAT TAKES HIS AUDIO SERIOUSLY! UNIT COMPARED TO A 6.5 SPEAKER SIZE HAVE A STRONGER MID BASS THATS SO DESIRED IN THE SIDE BY SIDE WORLD.
- 100 PERCENT FIBERGLASS ENCLOSURE
- SIMPLE 2 WIRE HOOK UP
- FOUR POWERBASS XL-82SST MARINE SPEAKERS
- BUILT IN LEDS WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- INCLUDES DASH MOUNT BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER XL-50BT
- EXTREMELY LOUD AND CLEAR AS A BELL!
- LED DOME LIGHT STANDARD
- INTERNAL CLASS D AMP ADDED
XL-82SST 8″ Powersports Coaxial with RGB Illumination
- Powersports 8″ Co-Axial Speakers
- Thin Mount Design for Roof or Small Space Applications
- Injection Molded UV-Treated Polypropylene Cones
- TPO Thermoplastic Polyurethane Surround
- UV-Resistant Hi-Impact Grills
- Black Power Coated Steel Frame
- UV-Resistant Grill Mounted Sealed Tweeters, MET (Marine Engineered Technology) Mylar Tweeters
- 3-Ohm System Impedance
- RGB illumination with Selectable Lighting Effects
- RGB Remote Control Included
- Link up to 12 speakers (6 pair) to one Remote Control
XL-82SST THIN MOUNT POWERSPORTS 8″ CO-AXIAL SPEAKERS WITH RGB ILLUMINATION
What better way to enjoy your day being out on the trails in your UTV is listening to your favorite music while illuminating your boat with over 20 user selectable colors and over 19 different lighting effects to really set the mood!
We have engineered the best musical reproduction solution with our XL Powersports Marine Grade speakers. They feature UV inhibited Polyamide Baskets and Grills, Poly cone woofers & Mylar tweeters, all in a thin mount design that is perfect for roof mount applications or where mounting depth is an issue.
Link up to 12 speakers ( 6 pairs ) to a single RGB reciever and control them all from a single RGB Remote Control switching between colors and effects while keeping them all in sync with a push of a button.
Sit back and relax knowing that you have put your music in the engineering hands of PowerBass.